Master CUP

Panda

Administrator
Staff member

What is this event about?

It is a special event that takes place every month, where players can compete in:
jumping tests, trivia, missions, etc. Participants will win cups according to their outstanding achievements,
additionally they will win special boxes (silver box, gold box and premium silver box).
These can be unlocked with keys obtained in the general drop or by voting.

For every certain number of cups won you will be able to directly unlock the boxes on the website to get great prizes. The cup counter will stop at the end of the month and will be reset.

How can I participate in the event?

To participate just go to the Quick Move menu, then Battle Content and choose the Event Zone option.

You will then be transported to a special map for daily events, in which to participate and enter an event,
you must talk to the NPC Fairytale Crackers.

Options :
  1. Participate in today´s event : This option allows us to view and enter the events that are active on the day.
  2. Event Results : This option allows us to see the ranking results of the current and previous day.
  3. Rank : This option shows the monthly ranking of users with more cups.
  4. Shop : This option shows a store with a variety of items that you can buy with your medals.

In the daily events you can participate at any time of the day up to one hour before midnight
up to a maximum of one hour before midnight.

If you see that you have not obtained the best result in one participation you can try again but it will cost you
Golden Meso Bag the more you try the more Golden Meso Bag will increase exponentially,
the new results will replace the previous one.

NOTE :
  • You will be able to get the cups after midnight and you will be able to redeem them along with the prizes the next day.
  • At the end of every event map, to record your arrival time, you must talk to the NPC Fairytale Crackers.
  • Don't forget to claim your BOX, Medals and Cups after midnight (Example: If I participate today, I must claim my prizes tomorrow at the NPC Fairytale Crackers).

Calendar of weekly events

MONDAY / LUNES :
  • EASY: JUMP PET - HENESYS
  • NORMAL: JUMP - ZAKUM 2 MAP
  • HARD: JUMP - ELLINIA 3 MAP
TUESDAY / MARTES :
  • EASY: JUMP PET - LUDI
  • NORMAL: JUMP - ELLINIA 2 MAP
  • HARD: JUMP - SEWERS

WEDNESDAY / MIERCOLES :
  • EASY: JUMP - ELNATH
  • NORMAL: JUMP - CRUMBLED STATUE I
  • HARD: JUMP - CRUMBLED STATUE III
THURSDAY / JUEVES :
  • EASY: LABYRINTH - LUDI
  • NORMAL: JUMP - CRUMBLED STATUE II
  • HARD: JUMP - PHYSICAL TEST

FRIDAY / VIERNES:
  • EASY: PORTAL BOXES - LUDI
  • NORMAL: MYSTERIOUS STAIRS
  • HARD: JUMP - CASTELLAN TOAD
SATURDAY / SÁBADO:
  • EASY: ACCURACY - MOON RABBIT
  • NORMAL: JUMP - KERNING RAYS
  • HARD: CAREER - GAGA RESCUE

SUNDAY / DOMINGO:
  • EASY: LABYRINTH - LUDI
  • NORMAL: JUMP - THORN BUSH
  • HARD: JUMP - CRUMBLED STATUE III

Cups and Event Boxes Top

Dificultad : EASY
  1. 10 Cup
  2. 9 Cup
  3. 8 Cup
  4. 7 Cup
  5. 6 Cup
  6. 5 Cup
  7. 4 Cup
  8. 3 Cup
  9. 2 Cup
  10. 1 Cup
Dificultad : NORMAL
  1. 10 Cup + 1 gold box + 1st Medal
  2. 9 Cup + 1 silver box + 2nd Medal
  3. 8 Cup + 1 silver box + 3rd Medal
  4. 7 Cup
  5. 6 Cup
  6. 5 Cup
  7. 4 Cup
  8. 3 Cup
  9. 2 Cup
  10. 1 Cup
Dificultad : HARD
  1. 10 Cup + 1 Premiun Silver box + 1st Medal
  2. 9 Cup + 1 gold box + 2nd Medal
  3. 8 Cup + 1 silver box + 3rd Medal
  4. 7 Cup
  5. 6 Cup
  6. 5 Cup
  7. 4 Cup
  8. 3 Cup
  9. 2 Cup
  10. 1 Cup

How do I use my BOX?

First we must go to DP LAND, which is inside the FM.
Then we will talk to the NPC The Great Gachapierrot.

It will show the following menu with some options:

Video guide "Silver Box and Silver Master Key / Gold Box and Gold Master Key"

How do I claim Marvel Machine awards?
We only have to type @awards, it will show us a menu with 2 options, which we will choose:
"Redeem marvel machine prizes".

Then in the next window, it will ask us for a coupon code, which we will find in our
Marvel Machine rewards web history.

Once the coupon item has been claimed and used, it will automatically be removed from the list and moved to Collected Rewards. This can be viewed by clicking on the "Show Collected" button.

Video guide "Premium Silver Box + Master Key"

Can I give away or sell my Marvel Machine coupon?
The answer is, YES.
SYou only have to put in Public your coupon code, which you can do from your Marvel Machine rewards web history. In the ACTION column it will show us everything in Private, just click on the word Private
and it will automatically be set to Public.
After that, just share the coupon code with the person you want to redeem it.

Collect points and win more prizes

Now for participating and completing the daily mini-events, you earn points, which can be used to redeem many prizes.

- "MasterCUP prizes - free pass" option:

In this option you will be able to redeem the prizes for free, you only need to have participated in the mini-events and completed the map.

- "MasterCUP prizes - event pass" option:

In this option you will be able to redeem the prizes having had a donation of $50 during the month, as well as having participated in the mini-events and having completed the map.

The more points you accumulate, the more prizes you can redeem.
NOTE :
  • Always remember to verify that you have space in your inventory before redeeming your prize.
  • Remember that if you already have a recorded time, and if you enter the map again to try a better time for the second time, the previous recorded time is automatically deleted. And if you exit the map without completing it, you will have no time recorded.

Last edited: