Master DOJO KAOTIC

Panda

Administrator
Staff member

To enter the DOJO, just enter the Quick Move menu and then the Monster Park / Dojo option.

In the dojo we will find and talk to the NPC So Gong, who gives us the following options:

• Challenge Normal Dojo:
In each level we will be able to get Super Enhancement Scroll and at the same time a certain amount of random bonus.

NOTE :
  • Remember that we must complete all levels in order and have a minimum of Lv 120.
    Example: To enter the HARD level, I must first have completed the EASY and NORMAL levels.

• Challenge Kaotic Dojo :

In each level we will be able to get Super Enhancement Scroll and at the same time a certain amount of random bonus.

NOTE :
  • Remember that we must complete all levels in order and have a minimum of Lv 2000.
    Example: To enter the NORMAL level, I must first have completed the EASY levels and have a minimum of Lv 4000.

• Challenge Master Dojo :

In each level we will be able to get Super Enhancement Scroll and at the same time a certain amount of KD (Kaotic Damage + Bonus).

NOTE :
  • Remember that we must complete all levels in order and have a minimum of Lv 10000.
    Example: To enter the NORMAL level, I must first have completed the EASY levels and have a minimum of
    Lv 15000.

Last edited: