Mega & Tera Burning

Panda

Administrator
Staff member

Now your secondary characters will gain another level for each level gained, taking as a reference the maximum level of your main character.

There are 2 types of burning:
  • Mega Burning :
Mega Burning is activated for secondary characters from Lv 1 to Lv 10k, where for each level gained, we will gain 1 extra level. Remember that the extra level you gain will also depend on the level of your main character.

Example :
1- If my main character has Lv 5000, all secondary characters will gain an extra level from Lv1 to Lv 5k. Exceeding Lv 5k, Mega Burning will not be activated.
2- If my main character has Lv 10000, all secondary characters will gain an extra level from Lv1 to Lv 10k.

• Tera Burning :
The Tera Burning is activated for secondary characters from Lv 10 to Lv 30k, where for each level gained, we will gain 2 extra levels. Remember that the extra level you gain will also depend on the level of your main character.

Example :
1- If my main character has Lv 15000, all secondary characters will gain two extra levels from Lv10 to Lv 15k. Exceeding Lv 15k, Tera Burning will not be activated.

NOTE :
  • The Mega and Tera Burning applies to all characters on your account.
  • The Mega and Tera Burning will take as the main character the character with the highest level in his account.

Last edited: