Piggy Bank

Panda

Administrator
Staff member

There is now a system that saves your Donation Point that you earn by farming or betting, in a Piggy Bank.

In order to see the options offered by Piggy Bank, you must use the Move Quickly menu (located at the bottom of the mini map), and then follow the following sequence.

How to increase my Piggy Bank?

There are 3 ways in which you can increase your earnings in Piggy Bank
  • Farming: When you farm by killing mobs you earn some DP, and you get another extra DP, which is stored in your Piggy Bank.
  • Donating: All players who are online, when someone has donated, will earn 3% of the total amount and it will be accumulated in your Piggy Bank.
  • Playing the piggy bank slot: There are 3 spaces and each golden pig will increase your Piggy Bank by 1 DP, except if all 3 golden pigs appear.

How can I get all the prize money saved in my Piggy Bank?
  • Using a Piggy Bank Hammer: It is a special item that can directly break your Piggy Bank and get all the accumulated prize, you can get it in special events or for every 100 USD donated to the server.

• Playing the piggy bank slot: If you manage to get all 3 golden pigs, you automatically break your piggy bank and get the whole prize pool.

If 1 golden pig appears you will earn 1 DP and it will be saved in the Piggy Bank.
If 2 golden pigs appear you will win 2 DP and it will be saved in the Piggy Bank.
If 3 golden pigs appear the Piggy Bank is broken and you will have the whole prize pool.
Green pigs do not generate any winnings.